We are seeking a 3D Artist to help set a very high-quality bar for the look, feel, and tone of our exciting new app, Design Home. In this game players put their interior design skills to the test and share their creations with others around the world.
This role requires a superior eye for crafting furniture and decor meant for interior and exterior spaces- from modeling and texturing decor to assessing outsource decor. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates looking to combine technical knowledge and creative vision.
As a team, we are passionate not only about creating fun and engaging games for women but enriching lives outside of the game.
Do you have an eye for home decor and interior design?
What You'll Be Doing:
- 3D Modeling and texturing interior decor and furniture assets
- Responsible for maintaining a high standard of quality for home decor assets, many created externally
- Help develop and document asset creation processes and style guides
- Pinpoint and troubleshoot visual and technical issues relating to 3D assets
We’re Excited About You Because You Have:
- An eye for design, strong creative sensibility, a clear sense of style and polish, refined taste, and discerning eye for luxury.
- Strong knowledge and sense of design trends, furniture, lighting, art signage, color, and materials.
- Previous experience in game art production, ideally for mobile device
- Worked and thrive in a fast paced studio environment
- A degree in Game art, Modeling, Interior Design, Architecture, or other 3D related field
- Familiarity with architectural rendering and/or computer graphics techniques
- Familiarity with Unity and implementing 3D assets into game engines.
- Knowledge of wall, flooring, and color coordination.
- Self-motivation and the ability to collaborate effectively within a fun and energetic team.
The Perspective And Experience You Bring Includes:
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in the arts/design - Architectural experience is a plus!
- A proven record of previous work in the field of 3D asset creation for mobile development
- Proficiency in 3D modeling and rendering using Maya
- Familiarity with modern PBR workflow pipeline for asset creation
- Substance Painter experience a must!
- Proficient knowledge of Photoshop; experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with Unity engine and shaders
- An excellent eye for composition, lighting, quality and photo-realism
- Solid understanding of 3D modeling, shaders, lighting and poly budgets for a mobile game
- Excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and to work independently and or as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Open to learning new software and techniques as needed
- Must be capable of evaluating images and translating them to assets in 3D. Must be able to understand scale framing within a interior/exterior environment
***Please submit a resume and portfolio demonstrating 3D modeling/texturing skills.
Read Full Job Description