B2B Writer at Grand Rounds
!Sorry, this job was removed at 8:52 a.m. (PST) on Friday, March 27, 2020
Grand Rounds is a new kind of healthcare company. Founded in 2011, the company is on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. The Grand Rounds team goes above and beyond to connect and guide people to the highest quality healthcare available for themselves and their loved ones. Grand Rounds creates products and services that give people the best possible healthcare experience. Named a 2019 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds works with inspiring employers and doctors to empower them to be the change agents we need to make our shared vision a reality.
About the role:
The role of the B2B Writer is to bring content to life that will help drive lead generation and sales. You'll develop content for vehicles, such as promotional emails, white-papers, eBooks, videos, infographics, presentations, and collateral. The ideal candidate will have a history of B2B content marketing. Graphic design and SEO experience is a plus. In this position, you will form strong partnerships with leaders inside the organization, and help them turn ideas into compelling content. You will work closely with the product marketing and demand generation teams to craft materials that will directly affect our bottom line.
- Writing and proofreading a variety of deliverables including demand generation materials, e-book, white papers, postcards, emails, one-sheets, newsletters, sales presentations and more.
- Assisting with the creation of marketing content and strategy (e.g., short “thought leadership” reports, blog posts, etc.).
- At least two years of professional writing experience/portfolio. B2B and Marketing preferred
- A strong grasp of grammar (ideally familiar with AP style) and relentlessly detail-oriented when it comes to copy.
- Capable of drafting clear creative briefs and interviewing subject matter experts to originate new content
- Optimizing content and message according to each audience / client.
- Able to articulate the Grand Rounds story in a clear, concise and compelling manner
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and reliably meet deadlines.
- Comfortable interpreting data—and simplifying it when necessary—to tell an effective story.
- A healthy sense of curiosity and willingness to learn new things.
- A basic understanding of graphic design principles/terminology preferred
- Demand generation experience preferred
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Read Full Job Description