Clinical Content Manager (Recover) at Rally Health
Rally Health™ is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to innovating continuously at every level. We know that some of the things we do are not going to work, and that’s okay. We’re not trying to build something that is churn and burn. We’re building something that supports people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally Health, we believe that two heads truly are better than one. Rallyers understand the importance of communication and collaboration, ensuring that we work we produce is the best that it can be. Every opinion is valid and valued, and we share ideas that elevate the way we work. We know that the big picture and the small details are tied together, and we keep both in mind. Everything we do is executed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch. Here at Rally, we take advantage of the opportunity to build strong relationships with each other, because it makes us better.
About the team:
Rally Health is hiring a Clinical Content Manager who will be responsible for planning, researching and reviewing content for our digital health product: Rally Recover. This is an excellent opportunity for a clinician to educate thousands of patients by developing content that directly impacts patients’ post-surgical and post-acute event recovery.
Your day to day:
The clinical Content Manager will be responsible for the creation and implementation of relevant and accurate patient education materials of varying formats including written copy, images, and instructional audio and video exercises. The clinical content manager will be responsible for the development of a process-driven workflow whereby content is reviewed and approved by multiple stakeholders including engineering, business, legal, editorial and product teams.
- Excellent written communication skills with fanatical attention to detail. Gift of conveying complicated ideas with simplicity and brevity.
- Expertise in the development of patient education materials, applying understanding of health literacy, reading comprehension and language when developing written content.
- Broad experience providing patient education to a variety of populations and range of literacy levels. Bonus points for experience providing formal education in an academic setting.
- Ability to engage and consult with clinician experts in multiple specialties to distill high quality, clinically relevant insights into patient friendly content that is timely and highly actionable.
- Experience in applying research tools, including the utilization of evidence based guidelines and sourcing/citing peer reviewed articles.
- Ability to learn new tools and solve problems creatively.
- High level of comfort in a fast-paced environment and with juggling many tasks.
- A working understanding of what drives health behaviors, including experience applying behavior change theories.
- Able to critically think and synthesize conceptual ideas into a finished product.
- Health care provider certification (RN, NP, PA, PT or similar)
- 5+ years of direct patient care experience; PACU, post-op disease management or care coordination experience preferred
Why join Rally? On top of an innovative work atmosphere and a chance to help people change their lives, we offer competitive pay, daily catered lunches, and an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). In addition, offer the ability to grow, while truly making an impact in the healthcare system.
Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valued. A diverse workforce will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.