As DoorDash's largest core operating team, Support Operations ensures that when there are bumps in the last-mile, there is always someone there to make things right. We are looking for someone who takes pride in elegantly organizing and maintaining an ever-evolving knowledge base of support and service procedures, and who has empathy for the customer and for customer service representatives.About the Role
You will be the essential link between product teams and our front lines of support. You will curate well organized and documented support procedures to be carried out in real life at scale. You will do this by scaling the processes by which we prioritize, document and communicate all support procedures to our 1000s of frontline teammates world-wide.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Manage all content and knowledge bases related to support procedures and agent-to-customer communications
- Partner with stakeholders in agent tools, agent training, and customer experience leadership
- Create or improve documentation and visual standards and templates, including clear procedural steps and workflow diagrams. Recommend and implement new designs, layouts, and formatting
- Help migrate knowledge bases and workflows into new tools and systems.
- Create and use targeted reporting to identify areas of opportunity for content improvement
- Audit and maintain content used and referenced by all of our internal and external agents
- Write and format content, and present information in concise, understandable language
- Identify, recommend, and lead process and project improvements, especially around improving agent quality and efficiency and reducing training time
- Establish streamlined feedback channels and incorporate feedback into content
- Create tutorials and training decks to help end-users use internal and external tools
- Other one-off projects assigned by management or as needed
- You have some experience with content and knowledge management, and are always thinking about ways to make it better and more scalable
- You solve problems from the end-user’s perspective, and might have experience in UX and human-centered design
- You are well-organized and attentive to detail, with outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- You have relentless follow-up and follow-through capabilities
- You are analytical and data-driven in your decision-making process
- You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing, team-oriented environment and are able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- You have an owner mentality: you're focused on quality, output driven, proactive, and always pushing yourself to do better
- You want to do right by our customers to provide a scalable, world-class customer experience
- BA/BS degree in English, Communications, or related field or equivalent practical experience
- 2-5 years experience in creating content for internal or external audiences
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- A high-level of proficiency in Google Drive & Google applications
- Experience with Salesforce Knowledge, especially Macro creation, a plus.
- Experience in managing large volumes of content, e.g. QA’ing, versioning, updating
- Past Contact Center experience/exposure is a plus.
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.