Content Creator at Unity Technologies
We’re looking for a Content Creator to join our Training Services team at Unity. In this role you will be key in crafting and developing content for our global training program. We want you to use your background in producing high quality written, visual, and technical learning content to support learners in a variety of professional learning environments.
What you'll be doing
- Work with Instructional Designers to build and develop materials for technical training
- Stage and coordinate materials and content in a Learning Management System and in content repositories
- Review content, provide and implement feedback, and align on quality assurance to ensure standards are being met
What we're looking for
- Experience with the Unity product
- Content development in an education or training environment
- Producing content for technical products/tools in a related field
- Experience of producing high-quality written and visual materials for learners
- Ability to lead multiple projects, providing clear and timely feedback
You might also have
- Experience in working within an LMS
- Experience with multimedia authoring tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Camtasia
- Understanding of current, and standard methodologies in STEAM education, ideally with a global perspective
- Experience in 3D art and animation tools. E.g. Maya, Blender, Max etc.
- C# programming skills
- Experience in games, interactive entertainment
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.