Content Developer, Industrial at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies continues to build our team, with the goal to extend Unity’s success within the Industrial/Verticals (non-gaming) line of products. You will be working in a multi-functional team of hardworking individuals and will be communicating with other teams around the world.The opportunity
We’re looking for a Content Creator/Developer to join our Industrial Technical Marketing Content team at Unity. In this role, you will be key in creating and developing content to support our Unity Industrial Collections, focusing on the AEC and Manufacturing markets. We want you to use your background in producing high quality visuals, and technical training to support our users in adopting and having success with our solutions!What you’ll be doing:
- Work with Content Lead, Project Management, and Product Managers in creating and developing assets and content for our industrial Technical Marketing programs. This includes real time 3D for Architecture, Engineering and Construction and may include some DoD, Energy & Gas and other industrial verticals.
- Build and arrange assets and content in the Technical Marketing pipeline/asset library.
- Create and Review content, provide and implement feedback, and align on quality assurance to ensure standards are being met within our teams and when working with 3rd party vendors.
- Working with R&D as a secondary net for quality and testing of our emerging products (Testing our own products and giving feedback on a “real” user basis).
- Create and record social media content on a regular cadence that is aligned with our product road maps and partners.
- Experience with the Unity Industrial Collection products.
- Any experience with creating content for the AEC and the Industrial market.
- Familiar with CAD and/or 3D packages for Architecture (Catia, Rhino, Revit, Navisworks, etc..)
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to lead multiple projects, providing clear and timely feedback
- Experience in working with source control tools (ex. Github, Perforce or Plastic SCM, etc.)
- Experience with multimedia authoring tools (ex Adobe Creative Suite, Camtasia, OBS, etc.)
- C# programming skills
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their creativities come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.