Come join the Design Home team at the forefront of interactive entertainment! Design Home is a mobile gaming app that brings home decor and interior design directly to the fingertips of one million women each day. With our successful mobile game titles, Covet Fashion and Design Home, the CrowdStar studio has developed new ways for users (players) to enjoy fashion and interior design. As a team, we are passionate not only about creating fun and engaging games for women, but also enriching lives outside of the game.
We are looking for a versatile Content Manager who has a keen eye for interiors and design with an interest in technology. You may be the right fit if you thrive in a creatively driven, fast-paced and highly stimulating environment. As a Content Manager, you will support the Content Team by managing daily in-game production and design strategy for our most popular game title, Design Home.
You will focus on interior design content creation for day-to-day live game operations while working to improve content pipeline and strategy to increase revenue, engagement, and user happiness for our predominantly adult female demographic. You will manage a team of junior content producers, work with multiple teams, manage requests and communicate clearly and effectively. This is an exciting opportunity for experienced candidates looking to combine people management skills, technical proficiencies, design expertise and creative vision, working at our in-house development studio.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create, manage and execute compelling interiors of the highest quality for high-end residential design projects for digital production
- Make selections for interior detailing and the design and development of furniture plans and accessories
- Handle strategic daily release of game content, ensuring all goals and deadlines are met
- Lead troubleshooting when challenge mistakes occur; communicate with Content, Art, Dev, Management to fix the problem
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with cross-functional teams
- Collaborate with peers to ensure consistency of information and the sharing of best practices
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in content management, project management, production, digital media, mobile apps or similar
- 1+ years in effective people management
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy
- Keen eye for interiors, home decor and design
- Proficiency in Mac OS, Google Apps, spreadsheets
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects and meet deadlines
- Comfort in ambiguity, flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- BA/BS Degree
- Experience in Mobile App industry, home decor or interior design, a plus
Read Full Job Description