Content Marketing Manager at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
More than ever, brick and mortar retail stores are struggling due to shifting consumer trends and the migration to online shopping. At Wish, we believe that through the application of technology, data science and innovative thinking, we can strengthen communities and stimulate local businesses by giving them access to hundreds of millions of new consumers, and changing the way in which the world shops. We launched Wish Local (www.wish.com/local) in early 2019 and Wish Wholesale (https://wishwholesale.com/) in 2020 to help small and medium businesses grow and thrive, and today with over 50,000 store partners across 40 countries, we know we’re on the right path.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a program that’s still in its early stages to help grow and shape the development of it, and to make a meaningful impact on small business owners all over the world.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for the development and execution of content marketing for Wish Wholesale initiative, content - emails/affiliate marketing/sales pitch deck and editorial calendars, keyword research and search optimization,
- Working cross-teams with partners, sales and business development teams for the creation of B2B marketing content.
- Execute content marketing initiatives that align with our customers’ business goals, including brand awareness, increasing website traffic, lead generation and sales enablement.
- Conduct in-depth content strategy, including buyer persona research and creation, competitive analysis, SEO and keyword research, Google Analytics, market research, and strategic brainstorming with each client.
- Conduct topic research and write original content that aligns with our customers’ languages; including, long- and short-form blog posts, whitepapers, press releases, case studies, infographics, presentations, sales collateral, video and podcast scripts and more, to be distributed across multiple marketing channels.
- Drive content for web projects, including strategic foundation, brand messaging, web copy creation, and SEO implementation.
- Drive on-time execution and publishing of content through your own initiative and with the help of the whole team.
- Communicate as needed in a professional but relational manner on regular and ad-hoc calls.
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience including knowledge of building marketing strategies from scratch. Subject matter expertise in B2B industry trends.
- B2B experience with wholesalers, bulk buyers or resellers is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Efficient content skills
- Someone who is a growth marketer, hustler, different kinds of customers
- Work collaboratively with BD, Partnerships, Ads and Affiliate Marketing
- Team player
- Exceptional business writing skills and strop grasp of grammar and style; can visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content. Creative writing skills desired.
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research methods.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and reporting.
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.