DoorDash is missioned to disrupt the future of delivery logistics in the three-sided marketplace: customer, merchants, and drivers. We have achieved exponential growth since the foundation in 2013, and we’re proud to have become the top food delivery service in the US. The company is at the pivotal point of transforming the user experience to the next level, as all three-sided marketplace continues to grow fast and the business expands beyond the food delivery.
At DoorDash, our customers are at the forefront of the product strategy. We deeply believe that the best customer experience is synonymous to the success of the company’s business in the long run. Design plays a strong voice, providing critical thought partnership in the cross-functional product development. This is where you come in.
We’re looking for experienced UX content strategists to create world-class experiences on all marketplace fronts. We're still early stage of developing the team, so you’ll have a unique opportunity to help define a vital aspect of the user experience.About the Role
- Own the end-to-end UX content strategy process from ideation to execution across multiple projects
- Drive exceptional content solutions that holistically align with business goals and the needs of our customers and partners
- Act as a trusted expert on all things content to cross-functional partners
- Establish and evangelize content standards and guidelines in partnership with the Design Systems team
- Identify new opportunities for UX content to help evolve and improve DoorDash’s product and business
- Actively practice and evangelize customer-centric thinking
- Deeply understand the business goal and challenge its requirements as necessary
- Contextualize the holistic impact of your content in the dynamic ecosystem of the three-sided marketplace
- You are curious and willing to go above and beyond the job description
- You are detail-oriented while being able to see the big picture
- You have experience working with cross-functional teams
- You are an excellent storyteller and communicator
- You exude enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
- You are self-aware and humble
- Strong portfolio showcasing past UX content strategy work; you MUST provide a link to your portfolio (and password if applicable) to be considered for this role
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience as a product/UX content strategist in a relevant industry
- A firm understanding of user-centric design and product development best practices
- Fluency in the latest UX, tech, and content trends across platforms
- Must be able to work in our offices in San Francisco (HQ) or Mountain View, CA
- Prior experience in local, commerce, logistics and international markets is a big plus
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.