Copywriter, Parsec at Unity
Parsec creates ultra-low latency, high-performance remote desktop technology that empowers creative professionals to work from anywhere, businesses to embrace flexible workplaces, and individuals to play together from anywhere. We're growing so that we can help leaders in gaming, entertainment, engineering, and architecture build the things we love, whether they're in the office or working from home. Parsec is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Unity.
As Copywriter at Parsec, you’ll have the opportunity to tell incredible stories to an already impassioned audience. Those stories will range from detailing how our customers are making award winning media through distributed teams to relating to niche fighting game communities as they reignite their interest in nearly forgotten games.
You’ll craft copy for a huge variety of media, writing critical interfaces, advertisements, case studies, and thought leadership pieces. You will have the opportunity to guide strategy, concepting, and our editorial calendar, along with implementing finished work. You’ll be able to switch focus between the more technical stories of our enterprise customers to the millions of people using Parsec to better connect with their friends and family. And you’ll join as an integral member of our marketing team, working hand-in-hand with design to bring our brand to life.What you’ll be doing
- Extract stories from Parsec’s customers and tell them to the world through various channels
- Ideate thought leadership concepts and see them through as white papers, blog posts, or videos
- Write impactful content that drives revenue, through targeted email messaging, advertising, video content, and social content
- Use data and insights to inform copy executions, drawing from customer surveys, analytics, and more
- Work closely with the Design and the larger marketing team to bring campaign concepts to life
- Proven writing experience, preferably at an agency or technology company
- Experience crafting content for an audience of creators
- A strong portfolio that stretches across a variety of formats and content lengths, including advertising, blogging, and longer form technical writing
- An ability to humanize technical information, making it mean something to an average person
- A desire to iterate and ship phenomenal copy, and use data & insights to measure its success
- Proven ability to switch contexts and target audiences (bonus points if one of those audiences included IT)
- Experience with different content management systems, especially Wordpress and Hubspot
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.