Copywriter at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Wish is a mobile shopping app that connects consumers with affordable goods around the world. Now, we’re searching for a smart, creative copywriter to help amplify and refine Wish’s copy. The copywriter will join the Product Creative team and collaborate with other writers, designers, marketers, and engineers on a variety of cross-functional marketing projects.
What you'll be doing:
- Be an inquisitive and versatile writer, ready to hit the ground running
- Write copy for a variety of assets including e-comm product copy, articles, brand guidelines, ads, emails, and other creative materials
- Copyedit assets and be the go-to person for grammar questions
- Use data to refine creative strategy
- Work closely with other writers, designers, marketers, product managers, and engineers
- 3+ years copywriting experience
- Copywriting experience for e-comm products
- Copyediting experience
- Solid writing portfolio with a variety of asset examples
- Able to lead projects independently
- A team player
- Organized, detailed & creative
- Ability to write creatively in a data-driven environment
- BA in English, Marketing or another related discipline
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.