This is an exciting opportunity for a devoted PC gamer to manage CORSAIR’s limited edition products, digital promotional items, and branded gear. The ideal candidate will have experience with licensing, great interpersonal communication skills, be passionate about gaming culture and have a strong project management background.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Secure physical and digital items to support CORSAIR Club ongoing member benefits. Plan the monthly calendar of limited edition offers.
- Coordinate with eCommerce team and game developers to secure game keys to support sales and ongoing club member benefits
- Manage contracting and negotiations to license partner IP (games and influencers) to create unique limited edition items
- Work with PM and Marketing teams to create compelling designs for gamers and produce limited edition products
- Coordinate with the eCommerce team on promotional needs and work with planning team to bring in appropriate qualities of physical items based on projected demand
- Manage the creation of CORSAIR branded apparel working with design, eCommerce and planning teams to drive production
- Work with eCommerce and marketing team to merchandise and promote completed products
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years experience in licensing, partnerships, or similar
- Bachelor degree or higher in business or related field a plus
- Extremely organized and detail oriented, capable of handling multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Good understanding of contract language and strong negotiation skills
- Deep understanding of gaming culture