Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered digital hospital, starting with musculoskeletal health. MSK conditions are the #1 medical spend for US employers. Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring expert-recommended care to millions of patients by being the first company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with 1-on-1 health coaching and patient education. Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4 peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health and we’re poised to triple our customer base again in 2020. Hinge Health has raised $126M to date and has 200+ employees across our San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote offices.
About the role
We’re looking for spirited group guides (community managers) to help build our Hinge Health online groups. Groups is a new and growing area for us to unlock the power of social support to drive long term engagement. You will be moderating groups by stimulating and facilitating meaningful conversations. You will connect people on this journey together to normalize their feelings, inspire one another, and celebrate their accomplishments. In addition, you will assist in designing and running experiments to continually improve group engagement. Your contributions will shape our overall online community strategy.
The ideal candidate will have experience building online communities and demonstrate the ability to inspire members to join the conversation to increase overall engagement. He/she will be comfortable with juggling multiple tasks to be able to both moderate groups and conduct experiments to improve group engagement.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Moderate groups - stimulate discussions, inspire conversations, facilitate connections
- Improve community engagement levels by helping to design and conduct experiments, as well as analyze results
- Generate socially engaging curriculum and content
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years group facilitation experience (Preferably large online group facilitation in a healthcare environment)
- Expert time management skills - ability to independently prioritize your time to handle a large caseload, content development and project work
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Highly collaborative
- Analytical, comfortable with engagement metrics
- Entrepreneurial spirit - this is a new area for Hinge Health and looking for someone who can roll up their sleeves to try out new things
- Fluency with google docs and google spreadsheets
- A knack for words - ability to engage and get your point across in a limited social media medium and good intuition around what will drive engagement and what won’t
- Bonus: working towards or already certified as a health coach
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company’s best interest.
- Hustle: We’re creative, we’re unrelenting, we find a way.
- Effective communication: We’re prompt and concise.
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We’re always willing to learn.
- Frugal: We don’t waste money and especially not time.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Daily lunch
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Generous mental health stipend
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
If you think you can add something unique to our driven, empathetic, and talented team, we'd love to meet you!
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.