Merchant Compliance Review Specialist at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Merchant Review Specialists are experts at providing our merchants with the comprehensive policy feedback that makes our app the best platform anywhere to market products to consumers. A primary responsibility of this position is resolving merchant partner disputes. This position will work cross-functionally with the Business Development, Engineering, Legal, Customer Support, and outsourced support teams, helping to enforce Wish standards across our platform and develop policies to help keep things running smoothly.
What you'll be doing:
- Judge merchant refund responsibility, account penalties, and corresponding appeals
- Review Wish tracking data and related tickets to ensure each Wish merchant has accurate and up to date tracking information
- Keep merchants informed of various account related issues
- Communicate relevant merchant complaints or inquiries to the company
- Offer suggestions to change and improve existing merchant policy
- Work closely with our Legal team on matters related to Wish merchant accounts
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 1-2 years experience in a similar support role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and understand customer’s inquiries and resolve issues quickly
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Strong desire to optimize workflow and automate repetitive tasks
- Experience in financial or legal contexts is a plusExtremely detail oriented; good at picking needles out of haystacks
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.