Multimedia Content Manager at NextRoll
You’ll join our marketing team, reporting to the Head of Content Strategy, and will be our video rockstar, with an ability to create, produce, and distribute engaging and valuable videos at scale in a way that delights our e-commerce customers. This is a role that requires deep technical video production expertise, a sense of urgency when it comes to capturing narratives that address specific customer challenges, and a knack for piecing it all together through a variety of engaging video formats — from upper funnel branding videos to lower funnel product videos. You also have a vision and ability to repurpose both video and written content into other multimedia formats, including infographics, static images, gifs, slideshares, audio/Podcast, and more.
Multimedia content is a new and growing function at AdRoll. This is an exciting opportunity to build a powerful multimedia engine that influences our business goals to drive inbound acquisition and delight customers across the lifecycle. To be successful in this role, you are fearless, curious, and a self-starter, who collaborates well with all levels and teams within an organization and can proactively ask the right questions to build and optimize robust multimedia content programs. You will work closely with marketing stakeholders to set up performance dashboards and look for opportunities to influence the progression of customers across the lifecycle with multimedia.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- Bridge the gap between our product narrative and the needs of customers with video content that distills complex concepts into a series of learning experiences that helps to progress e-commerce marketer growth from beginner to expert, across multiple personas and verticals
- Schedule talent, develop narratives, produce, and edit livestreams, webinars, educational and technical videos at scale
- Repurpose video into other multimedia formats including audio/Podcast, infographics, GIFs, static images, slideshares; look for opportunities to turn written content into multimedia content
- Work with marketing and the broader business to develop key narratives and determine the best video format for delivering these narratives into compelling stories
- Scale and own distribution of video and audio content across owned marketing channels (website, social, email), making sure to optimize web content for SEO, and work with the Growth team to distribute across paid channels
- Create effective feedback loops to share performance and synthesized persona insights from multimedia programs
- Test, measure, and analyze multimedia content performance across the lifecycle, and share insights/ideas for improvement/optimization
- 3-5 years’ experience creating and editing video assets
- 2+ years’ experience working with customers to identify compelling stories for content
- Portfolio of multimedia content (video, audio, and any other visual assets) that showcase both product-centric videos as well as high-level branding narratives
- Experience using Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, and webinar/livestream tools
- Comfortable working well under pressure while managing multiple stakeholders to execute against tight deadlines
- Ruthless attention to detail, hands-on, persistent, self-motivated and collaborative
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 3 months of paid pregnancy disability leave
- 3 months of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is an ecommerce marketing platform that gives growing direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online. The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in shopping local, shopping small, and giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.