The games industry has evolved from a box product model to a live service one, and Unity is at the forefront of providing game developers with the tools and services they need to best engage their players.
As a Partner Manager, Publisher Operations and Insights, you will dive into the petabytes of data that run through Unity’s gaming engine and services. Utilizing your deep knowledge of games, you will help developers of all sizes succeed in crafting phenomenal, sustainable gaming experiences. You will also have the opportunity to author published insights and whitepapers utilizing Unity’s unparalleled view of the gaming industry.What you’ll be doing
- Help to author whitepapers and other insights reports, pulling data from Unity’s engine, platform, and services (see below for examples)
- Act as an expert product consultant for gaming clients, and help them execute live gaming strategies using Unity’s game services.
- Track and analyze important metrics through dashboards and SQL queries to ensure customer success
- Drive product improvements by representing the voices of multiple game developers to internal product teams
- Discover growth areas to improve developer revenue and collaborate with client teams to execute growth strategies
- Experience working on live mobile, PC, or console titles as a Product Manager, Analyst, or Live Ops Manager
- Comfortable working in an analytical environment
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Experience in SQL and/or equivalent technologies
- Experience with data visualization and making internal / external-facing presentations
- Phenomenal communication, teamwork, and relationship-building skills with external and internal partners
- Passionate about playing games in multiple different platforms. (console, mobile, etc.)
- Experience with mobile ads and mediation, especially on live mobile games
- Experience with a Live Ops platform, internal or external (Firebase, Swrve, Leanplum, etc.)
- Experience with Looker and BigQuery
- Technical background
- Ability to read code (used for SDK integrations)
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.#li-cb1 #jun