Sales Enablement Content Specialist at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Wish is seeking a passionate Content Specialist to create and deliver a variety of Sales Enablement collateral. The content you create will help Wish expand its worldwide merchant base across North America, Latin America, Europe, Southeast Asia, and other global regions. If you have a strong penchant for creating a wide range of engaging content, from blog posts and success stories to webinar scripts, we want to hear from you! You will be joining a high-impact strategic initiative within one of the world’s largest e-commerce companies.
What you'll be doing:
- Create a diverse array of marketing and media collateral such as blog posts, case studies, onboarding decks, and video scripts that inform, educate, and inspire new and existing merchants worldwide.
- Differentiate content tone and style appropriate for varying segments and target audiences (merchants, ERP/API and other software partners, and more).
- Develop regular blog posts to engage global merchants; consistently generate fresh content ideas to inspire and support Wish merchants.
- Manage multiple projects and assets simultaneously while maintaining close attention to detail.
- Systematically maintain our content database; keep all content assets up to date and accurate amid frequently changing features, programs, policies, and UI design.
- Proactively identify opportunities and solutions for iterating on processes to ensure consistent, timely, and high-quality content delivery.
- 3+ years of content marketing, blogging, and/or multimedia content creation experience, ideally in a B2B environment
- A versatile and confident content creator who demonstrates the ability to craft a variety of content
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment and prioritize appropriately to meet project timelines
- An open and effective communicator with a proven track record of working cross-functionally with Sales, Design, Product Management, Engineering, Localization, and business teams
- Globally minded, with an aptitude for working across time zones and cultures
- Resourceful and proactive
- Showcase a deep level of care, ownership, and meticulousness towards your craft
- Remote work experience is a plus!
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.