Title: Senior Manager, SMB Content
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Location: Belmont, CA or Remote
What if you could change the way the world communicates?
What if you could share that story with the world?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral’s cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together. We’re the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space - growing at more than 30% every year, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion!
Our Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share that story with the world in the most effective, relevant ways possible.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
As part of the RingCentral Marketing team, you will help plan, coordinate, implement and oversee the ways we share RingCentral’s message with the world. You’ll use data, technology and creativity to target, communicate, measure and adjust with precision— and share the story of a new, reimagined age of business communication with the audiences who want to hear it most.
Title: Senior Manager, SMB Content
- Have a relatively new, but well-oiled SEO content machine
- Need someone who can help us expand our content efforts beyond our blog
- Are looking for new ways to produce measurable, innovative content for our small business audience—video, partnerships with other SMB brands, you name it
- Abhor fluffy content—bring your big ideas, but be prepared to talk through them, why you think they’ll work or why you think they’re worth a shot, and how they’ll help us compete in this (super) crowded market
- Move fast. Our team is nimble and though our company has been around for a while, we are all able to wear different hats and help each other out (write/edit/brainstorm) when needed.
- Are at least a mid-career content marketer with a demand gen mindset and experience in creating content that drives not only traffic, but also revenue and pipe—you understand why you have to look beyond MQLs and ebook downloads when measuring the success of content.
- Are a writer/strategist hybrid. Not only are you a good writer, but you also understand how to make a unique content idea even better through good writing + editing
- Are a skilled project manager. You can bring together multiple stakeholders to ideate, execute and launch cohesive multi-channel campaigns.
- Can handle running a full campaign or program, from content strategy to brainstorming content ideas, to briefing + assigning to writers + designers, to the promotion/distribution plan + reporting.
- Know how to deliver content to prospects/customers who need it—at the exact moment they need it. Think of this part of the role as a sort of content broker, matching supply with demand, demand with supply.
- Implementing a repeatable + scalable content creation process, whether it’s a comarketing series with other friendly brands in our space, launching a video search strategy, or a series of content with sales/CX/remote work/entrepreneurial influencers promoting our product
- Work closely with teams of experts to execute campaigns that include the following channels: product, social media, PPC marketing, email, customer engagement, multimedia productions, events, partnerships, PR, and SEO
- Constantly explore fresh channels and tactics to place RingCentral in front of new small business audiences, with a strong emphasis on content distribution and promotion.
- Reporting on and managing your day-to-day content campaigns using tools like Asana, Wrike, and Adobe Analytics.
- 3-5 years experience in writing and/or content strategy for a B2B brand
- Samples of blog posts / emails / ads you’ve written for a B2B brand
- Samples/portfolio of past campaigns that you’ve run and that you can speak to in terms of strategy and performance
- An understanding of, and ideally experience with, SEO and SEO tools such as Ahrefs / Moz (we use Ahrefs)
- Have worked in small businesses before and remember those insights and experiences enough that you can use them as you’re creating content
Benefits and Amenities:
Centrally located in Belmont, CA (close to highways 101, 280, and 92)
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
401K match and ESPP
Complimentary organic breakfast and lunch daily, and fully stocked break rooms
On-site gym with free yoga and boot-camp classes
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.