Strategic Content Acquisition Manager, Udemy for Business
ABOUT THE ROLE:
With a mission to improve lives through learning, Udemy is a global marketplace for learning and teaching online. More than 24 million students learn from an extensive library of over 80,000 courses taught by expert instructors.
Udemy for Business (UFB) is Udemy’s enterprise offering. Our mission is to help employees do whatever comes next. We’re helping companies like PayPal, Lyft, Booking.com, Capgemini, and Century 21 to solve the critical skills gap that teams increasingly face, whether it’s the latest technical skills, marketing & sales, leadership soft skills, and more. And we’re just getting started.
We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious commitment to delivering the best possible learning and teaching experiences. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
As the Strategic Content Acquisition Manager for technical content, you will be responsible for finding and acquiring the next top instructors and partners for UFB. Your role will be to develop partnerships with individual experts and organizations to build out an instructor network and bring innovative new courses to UFB - courses that will make a massive difference for our students and customers.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You’ll need to be determined, focused, and a scrappy executor.
Are you ready to help us massively accelerate UFB’s strategic content acquisition efforts?
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Going deep to find and sign industry experts and corporate partners to expand our instructor base in high potential topic areas
- Coming up with creative initiatives that will make a difference in your content acquisition efforts. Test them out, measure, scale or kill. Repeat.
- Partnering with our Instructional design team to engage instructors in developing market-leading courses and becoming UFB evangelists
We’re excited about you because you have:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in content acquisition, sales, or business development
- Ability to establish and build relationships with technical professionals
- Familiarity with a variety of technology domains (IT operations, data science, and programming languages)
- Self-directed and team-oriented, with strong interpersonal skills
- A strong track record of exceeding goals and high achievement
- Amazing client management, business communication, and relationship building skills
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 40 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News:
The Key To Solving Future Skills Challenges
Algorithms are coming for their jobs, so workers are teaching themselves algorithms
Distractions Are Costing Companies Millions. Here's Why 66 Percent of Workers Won't Talk About It
How Soft Skills Can Help You Get Ahead in a Tech World
Read Full Job Description