Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who has seen or used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
Tonal is looking for a very organized, detail-oriented and reliable individual to join the post production department within the content team. You will be part of a diverse and growing video production team, focused on inventing a brand new form of production. We’re a “full-stack”, 360 team that specializes in content development, studio production and post production, all in-house. We focus on innovation and organization, stretching what we’re doing creatively while being extremely detail oriented and producing the highest quality content.
What You Will Do
- Data entry and metadata tagging
- Maintenance of video files and into an organized, streamlined database for the ease of the post-production team
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere and Audition for video and audio editing
- Assist in the online and output process for various deliverables
- Assist in the building and organization of operational trackers as part of the production process
- Administrative tasks, and tracking details across multiple departments, in coordination with the Senior Producer
- Quality check final exports across multiple channels and brands
Who You Are
- 4-year college degree or equivalent professional experience
- Absolute accuracy while meeting time sensitive deadlines is a must
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized with strong multi-tasking skills
- Punctual with work schedule
- Demonstrated ability to follow organization policies and procedures, and take direction
- Understanding of the video creation production process
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Understanding and familiarity with video compressions and formats
Read Full Job Description