MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
As a Technical Writer you will work with internal and external subject matter experts to design and develop learning content in the form of accessibility best practices, content plans, promotional materials for accessibility programs, self-paced training, and more.
This role is highly collaborative, and a successful candidate will be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing a diverse set of responsibilities. Your creativity and ability to communicate concepts and methodologies in ways that can easily be understood by others are your greatest assets.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate on the content strategy and best practices for accessibility
- Create and maintain documentation for accessibility best practices and training
- Develop content to support the accessibility team with ongoing initiatives and programs
- Write content plans for templates that promote accessibility
- Design and develop learning content that incorporates adult learning theory, interactivity, and
- A minimum of two years of experience designing and developing learning content for customers
- Highly proficient with eLearning authoring tools such as Articulate, Audacity, Captivate, Camtasia
- Strong technical writing skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to gather and clarify requirements, present solutions, and convey value
- Experience managing stakeholder expectations
- Ability to identify issues, challenges, and gaps associated with documentation and other training content, and to propose potential solutions
- Experience effectively collaborating with SMEs
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a high level of quality and meeting deadlines
- Experience working in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, global organization
- Genuine passion for your work, you're motivated by our mission
- Experience developing learning experiences using human-centered design principles
- Experience in a startup or high growth environment
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.