UX Writer/Copywriter at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
You'll work with Product Design to build smart and intuitive experiences for the people, businesses, and fleets who use our solutions. You should be able to fluidly translate features into benefits and empathetically guide people through complex interactions with simplicity. You’ll craft language to help customers achieve goals, codify project strategy, define vision and help clearly explain what we’re making—and most importantly—WHY we're making it. You bring a strong portfolio that demonstrates your craft and effectiveness as a writer along with 4+ years of UX writing or related experience writing copy for an industry audience. You have a degree in Human Computer Interaction, Design, English, Advertising, Marketing, Psychology, or any concentration that cultivates systematic thinking around language and narrative development.What You'll Do:
- Work with product managers, visual designers, engineers, product marketing to rapidly ship intuitive experiences
- You’ll drive UX copy across digital and physical experiences both in-app and across packaging and experiential
- Quickly change gears, working with different products and teams to manage multiple projects at once
- Create order and process and develop effective playbooks, and guidelines that scale storytelling across products
- Build compelling long-term strategies that drives content extensibility while using research and data to inform and validate your work in a fast-pace iterative cadence.
- Strong sense of ownership from product ideation, through development, and launch
- You manage ambiguity and drive towards results with a background that includes copywriting or content strategy
- Marketing copywriting/brand writing/direct response writing a strong plus
- Experience writing clear, conversational copy which is easily followed by either a reader or listener: e.g. a script for a how-to-guide
- The ability to use data and research to uncover the most effective language for every touchpoint and to measure the impact of your work against product goals
- Faculty to write clear, intuitive writing that can shift in tone from SMB to enterprise
- The ability to strategically prioritize multiple projects
- An interest in problem-solving in a rapidly evolving landscape and UX writing experience in a fast-growing software-driven environment
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.