Wish is looking for a Video Editor/Motion Graphics Artist with extensive experience taking the lead on all components of post-production from kick-off to delivery and makes working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects look easy. The Video Editor/Motion Graphics Artist will work collaboratively alongside our Director of Creative, producers, designers, writers, and social media managers to create content that makes an impact.
As a Video Editor, you will be responsible for using your editorial experience to design engaging videos for a wide variety of audiences. You will need to be able to thrive as a self-starter while thinking of ways to improve processes and manage production timelines.
We are in a perpetual state of preparing, full-on production, and finishing/delivering. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, organized individual with experience in all aspects of post-production.
For internal use only: #LI-JO1
What You'll Do
- Edit for a variety of campaigns, this includes social, trade, etc.
- Post-production supervision utilizing outside vendors.
- Oversee the department’s media, assets, and backup processes; including on set.
- Spearhead creative for occasional projects on a case-by-case basis.
- Help create videos for in-app, ads, social media, and more!
Who You Are:
- You work well in an extremely fast-paced environment with high volume projects and quick turn-around.
- Your portfolio of work showcases work you have edited.
- Working knowledge of color correction, audio mixing, as well as industry standards for editorial and motion graphics deliveries.
- Experience editing in a variety of voices and styles, including documentary, digital ads, explainer videos, influencer content, and commercials.
- Deep knowledge of industry best practices, codecs, camera types, media management.
- VFX experience is a plus.
- Expert knowledge of Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Proficiency with GoogleDocs (Particularly Google Sheets).
- Social media savvy, with a deep understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, and Youtube video campaigns.
- 7+ years of relevant and recent experience in a fast-paced and demanding post-production environment.
- Efficient, excellent attention to detail and organization.
- General knowledge of on set production practices and workflows.
- Ability to work independently and complete projects on time.
- Bachelor's degree and valid California driver's license (willing to drive occasionally).
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read Full Job Description