Copywriter (B2B) at Freshworks (Peninsula, CA)
Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end user. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a global team operating from 13 global locations to serve more than 65,000 companies -- from startups to public companies - that rely on Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CRM, CX) and employee experience (ITSM).
Freshworks' cloud-based software suite includes Freshdesk (omni-channel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshchat (AI-powered bots), supported by Neo, our underlying platform of shared services.
Freshworks is featured in global national press including CNBC, Forbes, Fortune, Bloomberg and has been a BuiltIn Best Place to work in San Francisco and Denver for the last 3 years. Our customer ratings have earned Freshworks products TrustRadius Top Rated Software ratings and G2 Best of Awards for Best Feature Set, Best Value for the Price and Best Relationship.
We are seeking a talented and driven Copywriter to join our Demand Generation Content Marketing team. In this role, you will work closely with the Director of Content Strategy, to create compelling copy messages and eye-catching headlines for banner ads, paid and organic social posts, email nurture, and landing pages that will drive engagement and conversions for our target audience.
What you'll do:
- Write and edit copy for demand generation campaigns, including ads, emails, and landing pages
- Collaborate with multiple marketing teams to develop campaign messaging and themes
- Research and understand our target audience to ensure copy is relevant and impactful
- Conduct A/B testing to optimize copy and improve campaign performance
- Collaborate with the design team to ensure copy and design are cohesive and effective
- Maintain a consistent brand voice across all marketing channels
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and incorporate best practices into copywriting
- Work closely with content writers to help write impactful eBook and headers
- Provide final copy review across all content
Please note this is a hybrid role and requires an in-office presence (3x/week) from either our San Mateo, Bellevue, or Denver office locations.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Strong portfolio in the tech space
- 3-5 years of experience in copywriting, preferably in a B2B marketing environment or at an agency; SaaS experience a plus
- Excellent writing and editing skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to write compelling copy that resonates with target audiences and drives action
- Understanding of SEO and how to optimize copy for search engines
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stay true to tight deadlines
California/ Washington Pay Range: $96,000 - $120,000+
Colorado Pay Range: $86,000 - $110,000+
Please note this range is comprised of base+bonus. You may also be eligible for equity and additional generous company benefits.
Summary of Freshworks Benefits:
\nFreshworks offers multiple options for dental, medical, vision, disability, and life insurance. Equity + ESPP, flexible PTO, flexible spending, commuter benefits, and wellness benefits are also offered. Freshworks also offers adoption and parental leave benefits.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.