BI Analyst, Client Strategy & Insights at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re looking for intelligent, driven professionals to join our Client Strategy & Insights team. This team is responsible for driving client analytics and delivering recommendations to current and prospective merchants. The ideal candidate will have strong technical and analytical problem solving skills to maintain BI models, develop dashboards and KPIs, and collaborate with both technical and non-technical partners.
What you'll do
- Maintain Commercial Looker Explores and a strong understanding of our evolving data warehouse
- Collaborate with Data Eng on data model requirements and set-up processes to prioritize use cases into data roadmap and standardize data sources
- Collaborate with Program Managers to develop BI dashboards, automate external reports, and create processes to monitor and evaluate program performance
- Scope and create automation solutions to scale analytics use cases and exec reporting
- Develop data governance (documentation, FAQ) and training within Sales and Managed Accounts to promote usage of BI tools and reports
- Develop and maintain report templates and KPI calculations as new products roll out
What we look for
- 1 - 3 years work experience in a business intelligence role
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and familiarity with ETL pipelines / dbt modeling
- Hands-on experience with Tableau / Looker and data warehouse technologies (Snowflake, Redshift)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; able to effectively collaborate with technical and business partners.
- Experience working with multi-functional teams and collaborating with business and engineering partners in data management and analytics initiatives.