Business Analyst, Coaching and Training (New Services) at Corsair
| South Bay
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:28 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, March 24, 2021
The New Ventures - Business Analyst will be responsible to drive process analysis and design around coaching and training offerings.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Identify and address any process design gaps surrounding coaching and training services.
- Analyze processes and draw insights to communicate clearly to Product Management Director and VP:
- Higher quality delivery.
- Higher utilization.
- Higher realization.
- Create dashboards for tracking key metrics (e.g. in Power BI).
- Collaborate and build relationships with marketing (Social and Technical), UX, and with BUs, Finance, Support, and IT.
- Report to VP, Training and Coaching Services.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years of experience working with process design within call center and services / support delivery businesses
- Higher quality delivery
- Higher utilization
- Higher realization
- Experience with a range of analytical tools and data visualization tools (PowerBI or Tableau preferred)
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Effective communication and presentation skills to persuasively convey ideas and findings
- General Skills:
- Ability to identify, prioritize critical vs important impact initiatives:
- Strong analytical deduction and diagnostic ability to find and solve problems
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills. Ability to build relationships of trust and manage professionals in both direct and indirect reporting capacities.
- Detail orientation required.
- Ability to quickly identify issues and develop a recommended plan of action to address.
- Self-starter with the ability to streamline executive decision making and effectively manage concurrent projects and teams.
- Strong communication skills:
- Deliver content feedback and articulate implementable strategies to make coaching and training content and services better
- Presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across audiences at varying levels of the organization
Read Full Job Description