Business Analytics Lead at Reddit
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is seeking a Business Analytics Lead supporting our Sales team. In this role, you are the analytical powerhouse that helps take our Sales organization to the next level. You will conduct in-depth analysis to tease out actionable insights from data on how we can better serve our advertisers. As one of the founding members of the sales analytics team, you will work with cross functional partners to make data-driven decisions and determine the direction of our fast-growing business.
- Break down complex business problems and solving them with analytical rigor
- Collaborate with business partners in sales, product, engineering, and marketing to improve data-driven decision making and drive go-to-market efforts
- Write SQL queries to extract actionable insights from data to power business decisions
- Able to translate data into stories and recommendations for Reddit’s advertisers
- Build and own reports using both internal and external data, and reporting tools
- Analyze and define key metrics that maps to business initiatives
- May be customer-placing and is comfortable presenting insights to external audience
- 7+ years of experience in analytics, consulting, or project/program management
- Experience with analyzing data using Excel, SQL, or R/Python
- Experience with data visualizations and insights communication
- Experience in sales analytics a huge plus