Are you passionate about transforming business operations with data?Join our Business Analytics team reporting to our Director of Business Analytics and play a pivotal role in transforming our business through the application of data. In this role you will design and apply analyses, models, and testing frameworks to understand and improve a wide range of business processes. Your work will guide marketing, sales, customer service, and product development strategy and operations across the business. This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote. Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
Skills you’ll bring:
- Use data to derive insights to transform our business into a customer-centric, product-first company.
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product Management to analyze the intersection of business operations, customer objectives, and product usage and performance to guide business decisions and actions.
- Develop models that predict outcomes and automate processes to gain operational efficiency.
- Build dashboards and deliver analysis that provides cross functional teams with regular, actionable insights into key business drivers.
Benefits and perks:
- 5+ years experience crafting and implementing data-based solutions to solve business problems.
- Strong SQL data-querying skills, experience with Python and R for data processing and statistical modeling, and experience with data analysis and visualization tools (Tableau preferred).
- Expertise in utilizing advanced analytics and statistical methods to transform data into useful insights, key performance measures, and actionable solutions.
- Experience in experimental design and creating and implementing frameworks for modeling and measuring customer behavior such as A/B testing.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, creativity, and interpersonal skills with experience building and managing cross-functional partnerships and ability to handle multiple projects at the same time with on-time delivery.
About NextRoll:NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its two business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for direct-to-consumer marketers. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
Read Full Job Description