Business Operations Analyst, Fertility at Alto Pharmacy
We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
Our fertility business has quickly transformed the experience for fertility patients, by delivering the highest quality customer service and convenience, enabled by our technology and an exceptional team of pharmacists and patient care specialists. 9 out of 10 patients report they would recommend Alto Fertility to a friend or colleague! We have established a strong leadership presence in California, recently launched in Seattle and Denver, and are preparing for national expansion in 2020.
What You’ll Do
- Intelligence: Own the development of our factbase on fertility markets and competitors and leverage it to inform team decisions about market prioritization and go-to-market strategy
- Analytics: Gather internal data required to support business case development for new projects, e.g., product initiatives, partnerships, operational improvements, contracting
- Infrastructure: Build reporting and dashboards to enable better management of the fertility business across key growth initiatives, go-to-market programs, and geographies
- Partnerships: Facilitate the aggregation and sharing of data with key strategic partners, and anticipate how this process and data-set will need to evolve as we scale
What You’ll Need
- 2 years of experience in consulting, investing, product, and/or other highly analytical role
- Proven ability to synthesize and visualize data, and communicate key insights
- Comfort with ambiguity; the ability to structure ideas into actionable plans
- Enthusiasm for working in a highly collaborative team environment
- Passion for serving the needs of each and every fertility patient
- Experience with SQL or programming languages such as R and/or Python a plus
- Experience with (and excitement about!) healthcare strongly preferred
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.