Business Planning Analyst at NextRoll
RollWorks Revenue Operations is looking for a passionate and curious Business Planning Analyst. This role will report to our Sales Operations Leader, working closely with Senior Sales Leadership. The role will focus on helping to execute our sales strategy. A significant portion of the work will be building nurturing operational and financial models, owning the productivity metrics, and manage part of the sales compensation model. In addition, the RevOps team at RollWorks develops new analytical capacity, guiding the sales organization toward company-level sales goals. We strongly believe in team chemistry and having a lot of fun while staying true to the core values that have made us successful. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced culture, has a proven track record of working cross-functionally to get results, and is willing to roll up their sleeves to convert ideas to action. If you are passionate about sales strategy, growth, and innovation, then join us!
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Use business relationships to engender trust and anticipate the needs of the respective business partners and operate as a trusted advisor to Sales and Finance executives.
- Be the “go-to” thought partner for Sales and Marketing leaders on critical strategic, organizational, and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity, and operational efficiency.
- Work closely with the Sales Leadership team and the business to further develop metrics, KPIs, analytics, and dashboards while using data.to identify business needs and areas for improvement actively
- Re-build forecasting, annual planning, and long term planning processes
- Partner with sales leaders to design territories, allocate quotas, set metrics, deliver productivity targets, support development of sales and operations strategy, understand priorities, and execute operational plans.
- Develop, communicate and lead policies and operations related to sales compensation and other incentive programs meant to align sales team behavior with sales strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics
- 5+ yrs experience in analytical and strategic roles within Sales, Strategy, Operations, or Finance.
- Strong analytical skills in visualizing, gathering information, analyzing data to take on complex problems; proficiency with SQL and Data Visualization; must be a data modeler and curious personality.
- Must have advanced communication, facilitation, and presentation skills. You can position the vision and strategy with a broad range of audiences and articulate views clearly and concisely under tight timelines.
- Operationally focused, organized, process-oriented, data-driven, and simply able to get stuff done;
- Financial Analyst or Financial Planning and Analysis experience is a plus.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and essential buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is a just good business. So take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.