Unity's Enterprise Application Team is looking for a Business Systems Analyst supporting Zuora Revenue (RevPro) application.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting Global Finance & Revenue organization, providing functional and technical expertise, driving efficiency, and delivering repeatable solutions to scale with a focus on global expansion.What you’ll be doing
- Deep understanding of Zuora Revenue/RevPro application to identify inter-dependencies and clearly communicate the business, process, or technical implications and benefits/risks to partners
- Manage and improve Zuora RevPro system configurations to support Revenue ASC 606 requirements
- Drive and lead testing on application patch releases which include analyzing new features, improvements and resolved issues
- Ensure that requests from the Sales and Finance organizations related to Order to Cash processes and systems are optimally qualified, prioritized, and executed while managing infrastructure, configuration changes, and appropriate documentation within Zuora Revenue
- Maintain tight collaboration with colleagues on the Salesforce, Zuora Billing and Workday teams to ensure end-to-end solution works and detailed
- Monitor efficiency of systems, policies, and procedures. Make appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient
- Respond to feature and support requests from business users by maintaining backlogs while identifying and performing tasks within projects with minimal direction
- Experience serving as the primary Zuora Revenue Administrator with responsibility for configuration, customization, and management of the technical solution
- Knowledge of revenue requirements and ASC 606
- Must be able to visualize, analyze, communicate, and solve complex problems and make well-adapted decisions based on available information
- Experience in writing detailed technical specifications, testing & release plans required to develop and implement software solutions; working independently in a very fast-paced, high-growth team environment, communicating with leads across the IT teams
- Understanding of SOX Compliance, SDLC, and Controls audits
- Application knowledge about Zuora Billing & Workday AR & Collections
- M&A integration experience
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.