Business Systems Analyst / Salesforce Admin at NextRoll
Today, Business Systems is a mighty team of 9 responsible for internal applications across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, Legal, Product, and more. This includes Salesforce, Zendesk, and over a dozen other third-party applications. You’ll join our team of high performing business systems analysts and engineers to support our two rapidly growing business units. You will have the opportunity to deliver impactful projects across our businesses, and to influence and define our system infrastructure. Salesforce is a core part of our tech stack and therefore we are looking for a Salesforce expert/admin who has the desire to learn other tools.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to ensure a smooth process for our global go-to-market teams and other stakeholders; overseeing a Salesforce org with 400 users
- Create scalable solutions using your knowledge of best practices: design, build, test, and deploy solutions including post-deployment support
- Configure Salesforce and other tools in our technology stack to satisfy business requirements (workflow automations, reports/dashboards, custom apps and objects, integrations)
- Ensure successful releases by creating and executing on test plans and cases
- Administer and troubleshoot tools/integrations in our technology stack, such as Marketo, Outreach, Zendesk, CPQ, LeanData, Zoominfo, DocuSign and Tray.io
- Work closely with Salesforce Engineers to deliver complex solutions requiring Apex code
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of overall work experience, with 4+ years of Salesforce admin experience, Sales Cloud preferred
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (201) preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ a plus
- Experience with setting up third-party AppExchange tools
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and organize information, work independently and use good judgment
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its two business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for direct-to-consumer marketers. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.