Passionate about data automation and quality?
Join our Business Analytics team reporting to our Senior Manager of Business Analytics to maintain and improve the company’s internal business data and related systems and work with and enable cross functional teams to take advantage of that data.
You will use your technical skills and knowledge of business systems and processes to take ownership of the data flows between business systems and to maintain and evangelize important tools for accessing it. You will determine requirements and identify opportunities for improvement by analyzing current business data systems, collecting input through interviews of internal stakeholders, reviewing documents and business process descriptions, and conducting task and workflow analysis.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- Take ownership of the data flows and data definitions among business systems and optimize our infrastructure for automating and storing data from various marketing and business sources.
- Determine requirements to implement projects including written specifications, workflow charts and diagrams, and project milestones.
- Work with cross functional stakeholders to define and implement datasets, fields, and metrics.
- Develop processes for data governance, quality assurance, and data normalization across various data pipelines and databases.
- Ensure data is accurate, and when there are issues find resolutions and implement updates.
- Own, support, and evangelize product analytics and customer data platform tools like Heap.
- Work with the analytics team to create analytics tools and contribute to analytics projects, including Tableau dashboard development and maintenance and generating insights.
- 5+ years of business systems and data analytics experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of business processes and the ability to translate those processes into business data system requirements and solutions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills combined with interpersonal skills to work with and understand requirements from non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with ETL, relational databases, and data modeling.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Experience with visualization tools like Tableau.
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 3 months of paid pregnancy disability leave
- 3 months of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its two business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for direct-to-consumer marketers. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.