Carrier Integration and Logistics Data Ops Analyst at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
As a Carrier Integration and Logistics Data Ops Analyst, you will work closely alongside our engineering and operation team to successfully build out, integrate and monitor our network of linehaul and final mile delivery providers. You will be the PoC with our carrier partnerships, managing the relationship from start to finish; from gathering requirements and carrier onboarding, to launching and monitoring the performance of the services provided to our logistics platform.
Data driven decision-making is an integral part of life at Wish. You should have an extensive background in a quantitative field, a strong research background, and experience working with large data sets. You should be results-driven, highly motivated, and have a track record of using data analytics to drive the understanding, growth, and the success of the developed logistics channels.
What you'll be doing
- Manage multiple carrier integrations in parallel to ensure efficient onboarding and launch.
- Be the business PoC and API expert to provide clear and detailed explanations across engineering teams.
- Drive carriers to meet timelines, reporting and/or escalating risks to program leadership.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, machine learning, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our logistics partners are performing.
- Make recommendations on new experiments to run based on the data, and work alongside the engineering team to make sure features are engineered with data tracking in mind.
- 2 years of experience in a technical logistics support role.
- Basic understanding of API connections.
- Experience managing large datasets, and understanding of data analysis workflows.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and a data-driven approach to problem-solving.
- SQL proficiency and experience in data visualization.
- Demonstrated familiarity with postal and private final mile delivery networks.
- Ability to manage and proactively monitor end to end logistics channels.
- Hands-on experience in Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, or a related field with Supply Planning, Inventory Optimization and/or Network Optimization.
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.