Compensation Analyst at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Wish is seeking a highly motivated and collaborative Compensation Analyst for a unique opportunity to contribute in building and designing our global compensation framework, programs, and practices as we scale. This role will also provide subject matter expertise to internal HR partners and business unit leaders on day-to-day compensation matters ensuring market competitiveness and internal equity.
This position reports to our Compensation Director.
What you’ll do:
- Partner closely and support our HR partners by conducting job evaluations, analyzing market data, and assessing pay positioning
- Consult in new hire offer, promotion, and transfer processes to ensure alignment with our compensation philosophy and strategy
- Assist in designing and executing compensation programs, including our annual and mid-year comp review process
- Audit and maintain job catalog for accuracy in matches and leveling
- Create solutions to increase efficiency for our HR partners and business leaders
- Participate in compensation surveys and reporting on trends
Who you are:
- 3+ years of general compensation experience with at least 1 year at fast-paced, tech environment
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced in Excel/Google Sheets (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.)
- Comfortable working independently and collaboratively as needed
- Ability to prioritize competing demands
- Project management experience a plus
- Workday experience strongly preferred
- Sense of humor!
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.