Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 73 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Coinbase is hiring a Compensation Analyst to support our rapidly growing organization. This role will be responsible for supporting Coinbase’s global compensation programs and helping drive innovative and strategic solutions as Coinbase continues to grow. They will work with our Total Rewards and Talent Acquisition teams to operate our programs, while continuously finding ways to drive scalability and improve the employee experience.
The right candidate is analytical, process- and detail-oriented, who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth culture that values clear communication and efficient execution. You are excited about how Compensation can attract, engage, and retain Top Talent. You are self-motivated to identify opportunities for improvements to drive scalability in our processes.
If you are excited about working across HR to drive an innovative Compensation program, we’d love to talk with you!
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Operates the Compensation <> Talent Acquisition partnership on candidate offers
- Conducts quantitative analyses to support Compensation Leadership in various initiatives.
- Conducts benchmarking analysis to develop job families and pay targets to maintain the current job architecture and support the strategic growth of the business, as needed.
- Participates in the research, development, and administration of assigned compensation programs; monitors program success.
- Research and network with other companies and or brands to keep abreast of best practices and trends in compensation
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- 2-3 years experience in in-house Compensation teams or Recruiting Operations
- Experience with job analysis, benchmarking, and market pricing. Experience with Radford a plus.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, and a strong attention to detail
- Comfort working in a ultra fast paced environment
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Greenhouse as an Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience supporting global organizations
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.