Competitive Intelligence Manager at RingCentral
What if you could change the way the world communicates?
What if you could share that story with the world?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral’s cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together. We’re the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space - growing at more than 30% every year, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion!
Our Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share that story with the world in the most effective, relevant ways possible.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
Title: Competitive Intelligence Manager
Job Type: FTE
Location: Belmont, CA
The competitive intelligence manager delivers actionable insights and sales tools to help RingCentral position and win against key competitors. The ideal candidate will have a technical background with a deep understanding of the UCaaS market and competitor landscape.
The competitive intelligence manager conducts primary and secondary research, analyzes information and data, synthesizes and creates compelling content for executive presentations, battle cards, feature matrices, pricing comparisons, etc.
The candidate should have exceptional communication skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple time-sensitive projects.
- Develop a deep understanding of RingCentral’s product portfolio and competitor landscape
- Provide actionable insights and differentiators on key competitors across the product portfolio
- Create and maintain competitive decks, battle cards, playbooks, SWOT, win-loss analysis, pricing analysis
- Assist in the training and delivery of competitive assets and other sales enablement activities
- Conduct interviews with internal and external sources to better understand competitors products, go-to-market strategy, and win/loss results
- Work on deep dive competitor-specific research projects to better understand their products using primary and secondary sources
- Prioritize, manage and complete multiple business tasks in an accurate and timely fashion
- 6+ years of working in competitive intelligence and pricing or product marketing in the hi-tech SaaS market. UCaaS expertise a plus
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, especially across marketing, product management and sales channels
- Strategic thinker with the ability to synthesize information from multiple sources into relevant, understandable and actionable insights for different stakeholders
- Strong market research, quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Highly motivated with a sense of urgency and willingness to adjust in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve. Excellent time management skills
- Creative self-starter with a can-do attitude. Can work independently, be self-reliant, and self-motivated
- Bachelor’s degree; Master degree a plus
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.