Corporate Strategy Associate at Unity Technologies
The Corporate Strategy team at Unity identifies, evaluates and supports the execution of initiatives impacting the long-term trajectory of the company. The team plays a crucial role in helping tell Unity’s financial and strategic story to the executive team, board of directors and investors.
A successful candidate will provide thought leadership on industry trends and develop quantitative models to inform long-term corporate strategy. This role will have frequent interactions with the CEO, CFO, VP of Investor Relations, VP of Finance and business leaders across the company.
- Be a primary contributor in Unity’s consolidated long-term strategic planning process, the underlying financial models, systems and KPI dashboards
- Work closely with the Investor Relations and Business Intelligence teams to model various trends over the long-term, using a variety of bespoke analyses
- Partner with key stakeholders to analyze the return on investment for strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with teams across the company to provide analytical rigor and evaluate the financial implications of strategic initiatives
- Drive proactive assessments and provide actionable insights of market trends and competitors
- Find broken things and fix them
- Deep understanding of financial concepts and drivers of long-term value
- Ability to distill, create, and tell a story using various data elements, trends and KPIs
- Ability to translate business strategy into operational priorities
- Demonstrated experience in delivering key growth initiatives, including conception, research, and business modeling in order to drive consensus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with basic SQL or database syntax
- Self-starter who thrives in fast-paced and often ambiguous environments
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.