Data Analyst at UJET
Our dedicated team and awesome technology are disrupting the customer support space. Our SaaS platform replaces all of the convoluted systems, lines, and contact numbers of standard customer support with a stunningly simple SDK and Smart Actions – fingerprint, verification, real-time sharing (videos, photos, and screenshots) and effortless in-app texting - plus all data is encrypted, keeping customer data secure. We take the frustration out of customer support and in turn, provide a sleek, secure, and modern smartphone-era experience. Join our team as we revolutionize the customer experience!
We are looking for a mission-driven and passionate Data Analyst to be a champion for data across internal and external ‘customers.’ You'll move the business forward by working across all parts of the business, but primarily account management, product, and engineering. You will work to ensure data is consistent, accurate, and accessible to our customers and other UJET employees; you’ll also be a master in data visualization and use your expertise to help teams make data-driven business decisions independently and with ease.
In addition to your technical skills of mining, cleaning, and interpreting data, you'll use creative problem solving to find the most effective solutions to analytical problems. You'll build relationships with stakeholders across the company, as well as customers, and help infuse each team with the data they need to meet and exceed their objectives.
- Develop dashboards to monitor business and product performance (80+% of workload)
- Set business metrics that measure the health of our business and product
- Work with other data analysts, engineers, and product to ensure data parity between our BI Tool (Looker/Sisense) and the UJET Portal. The ability to stick to industry standards and innovate/add new metrics is a must
- Collaborate with account management, product, engineering, and finance teams to translate business insights into decisions and actions
- Proactively find opportunities for growth and efficiency internal to UJET and for our customers’ businesses. It is required to have the ability to present an organized and thoughtful business case for these opportunities/insights, while also being understanding that the recommendation may not be implemented
- Manage data analytics, BI tools, dashboards and employ strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Collect required data, analyze results using statistical techniques, and provide ongoing ad-hoc reports
- Retrieve information from primary or secondary data sources and work with Data Engineers to maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Review data, reports and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Collaborate with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Find and evaluate new process improvement opportunities
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in an analytics role (not inclusive of time spent in academia/boot camps, personal projects, and internships)
- Experience working with customer service or workforce management analytics greatly preferred
- Degree in a quantitative field like statistics, economics, engineering, or applied math preferred but not required
- Advanced SQL
- The ability to actively listen to internal and external stakeholders, respond back to them in the language of their use cases, and translate their needs to technical and non-technical internal stakeholders.
Security, data protection and compliance (SDPC) are paramount to the success of our partnerships. All roles at UJET require compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and acceptance and adherence to all policies and standards within UJET. Personnel acknowledges they are personally responsible for reporting any suspected violations or abuse and are required to complete SDPC training and fulfill role-specific SDPC responsibilities.
In addition to our great team and disruptive technology, we offer our teammates a competitive compensation and benefits package, work/life balance, unlimited vacation, stock options, catered lunches Monday through Thursday, monthly game nights, and more!
UJET is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit. (Thanks CultureAmp who came up with this statement - it’s too good and too important to not repeat).