WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Build and maintain key company dashboards in Mode, our primary BI tool
- Lead analysis and drawing conclusions from user-focused experiments
- Collaborate directly with stakeholders to deeply understand their data needs
- Set definitions and write SQL queries that go directly into our roll-up tables/views
- Work closely with our (data) engineering team to improve data models and flag issues
- Ad hoc analyses as needed for high-priority/visibility items
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years experience in a cross-functional, data analysis role
- SQL proficiency required; Python a nice-to-have
- Prior experience with BI/visualization tools (Mode, Tableau, Looker, etc.) a must
- Familiarity with applied statistics pertaining to hypothesis-driven experiments
- Enjoys working cross-functionally with any business unit, from Product to Commercial
- Pairs understanding of high-level business/product problems with advanced analysis
- Can lead on most any type of analysis and produce prototypes/insights within hours
- Patience when working with multiple, diverse stakeholders simultaneously
- A high attention to detail and the ability to QA data at a glance or in depth
- Ability to work autonomously and with minimal guidance
- BA/BS, preferably in Business Analysis, Applied Statistics, or similar focus area
- Experience analyzing medical claims and codes (ICD-10, CPT, 835/837)
- Hands-on data engineering/ETL experience
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company’s best interest.
- Hustle: We’re creative, we’re unrelenting, we find a way.
- Effective communication: We’re prompt and concise.
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We’re always willing to learn.
- Frugal: We don’t waste money and especially not time.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Daily lunch
- Professional development budget
- Monthly fitness/gym reimbursement
- Annual mental wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle