- BS degree or above in mathematics, statistics, or computer science
- Programming experience (Python and Ruby preferred)
- 1+ years applied experience in business intelligence, data mining, analytics, or statistical modeling in technology or mobile industries
- A passion for data analysis and presentation of data insights
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical developers and non-technical marketing business partners
- Working experience with databases, quering data and data structure manipulation
- Knowledge of a statistical analysis toolset (SAS, R, MATLAB) and techniques
- Strong proficiency with one or more statistical visualization or graphing toolkits such as Excel or Tableau
- Enjoy working in small, fast-paced teams where you can take initiative and accountability, and generate results every day
- Detail-oriented, organized, and focused on delighting customers
- Understand / willingness to learn mobile app economy dynamics. Own a smartphone, download apps, and actively participate in the new mobile economy
- Good working knowledge of MongoDB or similar DB technologies
- Comfortable with basic mobile industry metrics
- Familiarity with web application development and Git
Why Join Sensor Tower?
- We were named one of the 50 Tech Companies to Know in 2020 by BuiltIn
- We have not raised any additional funding beyond our $1 million Seed round! Our continued success with no outside funding speaks to our product, market size, and most of all, our people.
- We have a birds-eye view of the entire mobile app ecosystem, and we keep our teams constantly abreast of the latest mobile app trends, news, and best practices.
- You align with our Core Values: Customer-Focused, Innovative, Continuously Learning, Action-Oriented, Respectful, Data & Metrics-Driven.
- We grant options to all of our employees because we recognize that everybody plays an integral role in our success; thus all employees should be invested in Sensor Tower (both figuratively and literally).
- We offer catered lunch and dinner everyday, unlimited PTO, opportunities to join corporate sports leagues, flexible work hours, 401K, Boba Fridays, Project Juice First Fridays, team trips (white water rafting, Hawaii, and weekend Tahoe mansion trips to name a few), and more