Data Architect (Data Insights)
Join Rally Health as a Data Architect where you will build technology of a large-scale and high traffic data warehouse platform. You will also build internal and external reporting solutions and BI dashboards to provide partner and client extracts, ranging from building insightful custom BI dashboards. You will use Spark, Python, and Hive, and operate in HDFS environment. You will work with platforms such as Databricks, Airflow, and Redshift. You will report to an Engineering Manager.You Will:
- Architect and lead technology of large scale and high traffic data warehouse platform
- Design and deploy the data architecture and data models from scratch
- Collaborate across teams (BI, Product, Reporting) to develop data warehouse platform strategy and roadmap.
- Mentor the team in data modeling and data quality related processes and standards
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of prior experience in Data Warehousing
- Data modeling expertise and a thoughtful understanding of logical modeling concepts
- SQL abilities and experience with massive relational database systems.
- Experience building ETL and familiarity with design principles
- Experience with distributed systems and application design in a SOA environment
- Knowledge of high-scale performance and optimization tools and techniques
- Experience with AWS (configuring, deploying, managing, monitoring) services and distributed applications
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.Our Benefits:
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.