Data Operations Analyst at Second Measure
We’re looking for a Data Operations Analyst to join our product team — a diverse team of data scientists, engineers, designers, and product managers focused on making our data actionable for end-users. We build the self-service platform through which our clients interact with large-scale behavioral data — e.g., billions of credit card transactions — to answer their own questions in real-time.
As a Data Operations Analyst, you’ll help us increase our company coverage as well as ensure the companies we surface on our platform are of the highest quality. You’ll also help enable the success of a fast-growing and well-funded technology startup.
In this role, you will:
- Increase our supported company list, based on direct requests from our clients.
- Research public and private companies to be added to our platform.
- Investigate potential data quality issues for companies on our platform.
- Make improvements to our data quality process.
- You are a highly analytical and structured thinker.
- You are detail-oriented and thorough.
- You thrive in a rapidly changing startup.
- You already have or are excited to learn new technical skills (e.g. SQL).
Working at Second Measure:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company matching (up to 4% of annual salary)
- Flexible paid time off
- Generous paid parental leave
- FSAs and pre-tax commuter benefits
- Life insurance, disability plans, and legal assistance
- Highly competitive compensation, systematized to break down the gender pay gap and promote fairness