Data Projects Analyst at Addepar
The Data Projects team is responsible for integrating clients’ portfolio data into Addepar, and maintaining a high standard of data integrity for our clients. As a Data Projects Consultant, you will be responsible for executing on client deliverables in addition to continuous workflow and process improvements to help scale our growing business. The ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical and communication skills, thrive in a fast paced, often ambiguous environment, and bring a solutions oriented approach to all problems they encounter.
- Design, build, and maintain ETL pipelines that transform client’s portfolio accounting data into the Addepar standard format
- Translate unique client requirements into flexible and scalable data solutions, such as converting historical data from legacy systems or building and maintaining new portfolio data integrations
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Services, and Sales teams
- Participate in broad company initiatives to stand up new product functionality or services
- Identify and drive opportunities to streamline, scale and automate workflows to support a high growth continuously evolving organization
Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum 2+ years experience working in technology, finance, or consulting
- Experience with financial products, securities modeling, post-trade processing, and back-office systems
- Proficient in at least one scripting or programming language such as Python or Java
- Excellent problem solving, communication, organization and time management skills
- Strong work ethic, proactive, solutions oriented, and a high contributing team player
- Experience with SDLC and Agile methodology a plus
Addepar is a wealth management platform that specializes in data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Founded in 2009 by Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC, the company's platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2 trillion of assets on the company's platform. In 2020, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City and Salt Lake City. All brokerage services offered through Acervus Securities Inc., member FINRA / SIPC.
Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds, and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
In order to ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.