Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
-Develop dashboards for Customer Trust & Platform Safety
-Create recurring data reports and maintain the integrity of the reports
-Design, development and evaluation of highly innovative models for Customer Trust & Platform Safety
-Establishing scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
-Working closely with software engineering teams to drive real-time model implementations and new feature creations
-Helps business/end-users best leverage analysis results.
-Develop solutions to optimize Customer Trust & Platform Safety operations.
· A MS in CS machine learning, Statistics, Operational research or in a highly quantitative field
· 2+ years of hands-on experience in predictive modeling and analysis
· 2+ years SAS, R, Python or Matlab experience
· 2+ years work experience including business analysis and project management
· 2+ years experience writing complex SQL queries in a business environment
· 2+ years experience with Tableau, OBIEE or other visualization tools
· 2+ years experience operating in a Unix/Linux environment
· Experience in e-commerce / on-line companies in risk-related or Trust&Safety functions
· Analytical mindset and ability to see the big picture and influence others
· Detail-oriented and must have an aptitude for solving unstructured problems.
· Ability to work effectively in a multi-task, high volume environment
· Ability to be adaptable and flexible in responding to deadlines and workflow fluctuations
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.