Director, Customer Success Strategy & Analytics at TripActions
TripActions is looking for a Director, Customer Success Strategy & Analytics to align Customer Success strategy to execution to our global and rapidly expanding CS team. We are seeking an experienced leader who will optimize our forecasting process, define goals and performance compensation targets, capacity planning and lead a growing team. The CS Strategy & Analytics team is integral to drive global scalability and actionable insights in the customer journey.
Reporting to the SVP of Global Customer Success, the Director of CS Strategy & Analytics will be responsible for reporting overall health of the department and partner with senior leadership to transform insights to execution...fast. This person will be excited to take on operational challenges and apply technology and systems to support the growing needs of a fast paced company.
The Customer Success team touches every part of the business, and this is a unique opportunity to transform our CS operations to provide a better experience for internal and external customers.
- Hire, enable and lead the Customer Success Strategy & Analytics team
- Lead the development of the Customer Success strategy and planning to efficiently drive customer success, value and retention.
- Ruthlessly prioritize strategic priorities and operational challenges
- Build and manage customer distribution and capacity planning across all CS segments to ensure the best experience for our customers
- Partner with finance on the design of pricing models for success services considering margin and GTM strategies.
- Refine renewals, retention and expansion forecasting process
- Work with the TripActions data team to develop end-to-end analytics and dashboards to continually monitor the health of the customer success organization across the entire lifecycle and detect at-risk churn and identify upsell opportunities.
- Develop and operationalize review of customer insights and health data to enable the Customer Success team improve customer adoption, satisfaction, and retention.
- Design and operationalize compensation structures for the CS organization in partnership with finance aligned with the company strategy.
- 10+ years of experience in customer success operations, sales operations, GTM strategy and analytics, or operations.
- 3+ years of direct management experience: hiring, developing and retaining talent
- Proven track record of success in developing, planning and delivering business reviews and performance metrics in a fast paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills using data analytics to influence strategic decisions; including preparing and delivering insights and recommendations to executives
- Advanced knowledge of customer lifecycle - customer journeys, upsell, renewals, churn, adoption and customer health index
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize and operate in an ambiguous environment
- Proficiency in Excel, Salesforce, Tableau and generating operational dashboards that measure KPIs