MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
As a Director of Product Analytics and Data Science, you will have a critical role in the success of MURAL by helping us measure the success of the product strategy, and leading a group of Product Analysts and Data Scientists that work embedded in the different product teams. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Define, plan and execute the vision, strategy, and roadmap for product analytics and data science.
- Work cross-functionally within the Product organization to build out Product analytics and Data Science capabilities.
- Work closely with the Chief Product Officer and the Product leaders to develop KPIs to measure the success of the product strategy, unlock insights, and guide the Product roadmap.
- Manage and mentor Product Analysts and Data Scientists on how to plan with their teams and add meaningful value to the decision-making process of the product teams.
- Partner with the User Research director to combine qualitative and quantitative insights, and actively share them across the company.
- Partner with the VP of Data Engineering, to make sure we have the right systems to support the analysis we want to make from our data.
- Deeply understand our members, how they use the product, and what they are struggling with.
- Support and build out scalable processes for the function
- Build our capability to use new analytical methodologies and techniques to measure feature adoption, engagement, and satisfaction.
- Help manage communications among the product teams and the broader cross-functional organization to ensure stakeholder alignment.
- 2+ years of experience managing and growing a team of 3+ members
- Nice to Have: 2+ years of experience in a Product Led Growth (PLG) company.
- Experience in building metric frameworks to understand user behavior
- Experience working in a high-growth company with fast-paced decision-making processes.
- Experience designing and analyzing large-scale A/B test experiments.
- Highly collaborative. Experience working collaboratively with product, design, engineering, and especially with user research.
- Experience working remotely with a global team.
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills.
- Strong analytical, technical, and statistical skills and experience mentoring team members in appropriate methodologies and technical solutions
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.