Growth Analytics Lead at Mural
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
As our Customer Success team continues to grow we are seeking a candidate to lead the product growth function within our team. You will be creating data-driven insights that help our Customer Success team identify impactful opportunities (customer and business driven) to help accelerate and create our service offerings. This may include work such as quantifying stages of the customer journey, identifying factors that fuel conversion and retention supporting experimentation efforts.
As a Growth Analyst, you will be responsible for developing a consistent (and proactive) flow of data-driven insights and learning and to help achieve team KPIs. You’ll do this by creating both dashboards and reporting to monitor and measure success, as well as performing ad-hoc analyses. You’ll partner closely with Product Managers, product team analysts as well as our marketing team on a regular basis to work effectively and efficiently across departments and disciplines. You have solid business acumen that enables you to draw actionable insights from data and then apply those to service offering and delivery mechanisms. The ideal candidate will have experience in similar product analytics, growth, or optimization roles with both strong technical and analytical abilities but also excellent communication and project management skills that will drive cross-functional collaboration.
You will be an integral part of the Customer Success team and the work you do will help shape our go forward plan and help drive us towards our company objectives and key results. If you’re excited to dig right in and have a meaningful impact, we’d love to hear from you!
- Support identifying KPIs that map to customer journey and measure the success of the business; partner with Product, Growth and Marketing teams for buy in and share with key stakeholders as needed
- Leverage “Growth hacking” techniques to identify opportunities for product and service changes/experiments based on analysis (A/B Testing, data analytics, users’ feedback) and proactively prioritize and share these opportunities with cross-functional teams
- Serve as our “Service delivery laboratory” to dream up new analytics projects that create leverage for each leader within the global Customer Success team.
- Understand both quantitative and qualitative research and trends related to the product and the business, be able to leverage those insights to help teams make data-informed decisions
- Incubate structured experiments to find causation to customer collaboration, engagement and adoption
- Create dashboards and automated reports to track KPIs
- Support experimentation initiatives by calculating sample size, monitoring and reporting on results
- Partner with other analysts across other disciplines in the company to share insights across teams and bring findings back to your domain
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- Significant experience in an analytics focused role, product analytics experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s or Graduate degree (business or mathematics a plus or equivalent work experience)
- Desire to work in a rapid growth company
- Expertise in SQL, Web Analytics, Excel - R/Python and Optimizely a plus
- Proficiency in wrangling and transforming data
- Demonstrated, hands-on experience with data visualization tools
- Expertise with web analytics tools (eg - Heap)
- Experience working with BI tools such as Periscope, Tableau, etc
- Experience with statistical methods such as regression and hypothesis testing
- Proven experience analyzing data from a variety of different sources (quantitative and qualitative), presenting the data in a clear and concise manner, and create actionable insights
- Expertise in A/B testing analytics and best practices
- Strong communication, collaboration, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to build relationships, be persuasive and influential within and across cross-functional working groups
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.