Growth Marketing Reporting Specialist at Unity Technologies
The Growth Marketing team at Unity is vital to our company’s overall growth, both in terms of targeting new customers and growing business with existing customers. Our account based marketing efforts help drive business both through our managed sales funnel and to our Live and Digital Online transactional space.
The Growth Reporting Specialist, Operate will be responsible for using data to understand the efficiency of our marketing efforts primarily across our Operate lines of business. You will analyze data sources across different marketing channels (Salesforce, Digital) to understand which channels are driving downstream business. This will be essential for our team's ability to optimize our efforts, achieve goals, and drive growth.
Our marketing and demand generation efforts are essential to Unity's performance and success. Our programs are crafted to engage all of our target accounts with an omnichannel strategy. We are integral to the overall growth of the business.What You’ll Be Doing
- Utilize engagement and Salesforce data in BigQuery environments to drive impactful insights
- Partner with our Data Warehouse team to ensure data can be sourced for analysis
- Work cross functionally across partners in Demand Generation, Product Marketing, and Content Marketing to analyze and visualize campaign and content performance
- Deliver key insights to partners throughout the marketing organization
- Seek opportunities for improvement in content and accounts-based marketing strategy
- Strong SQL skills
- You have worked with data visualization tools like datastudio, Looker, Tableau, PowerBI and can synthesize analysis into automatable dashboards that's ultimately used for recurring analysis
- You can understand data, clean data, troubleshoot data issues, and build tables for analysis
- Experience working in a multichannel marketing environment (working with engagement, pipeline, and revenue data across digital channels and Salesforce)
- You are a self-starter with a proven history of success in fast paced, multifaceted environments
- You have conducted marketing data analysis and/or marketing operations at a B2B tech company
- You're experienced in working environments with multiple business lines and consumption based products
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.