Investor Relations Analyst / Senior Analyst at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
What You’ll Do:
- Work with the VP of IR to build and execute a best-in-class investor relations program.
- Participate in the quarterly earnings reporting process, including writing of scripts, news releases and presentation materials.
- Collect, analyze, and present feedback from investors, including sell-side reports, relative stock price movements, and periodic ownership analysis.
- Build and maintain critical internal relationships with the executive team, product and functional leadership to cultivate deep subject matter expertise.
- Perform competitive analysis and gather research to facilitate management and investor decision-making.
- Foster and nurture essential relationships with institutional investors (both potential and existing shareholders), sell-side research analysts, and NASDAQ.
- Facilitate and participate in non-deal roadshows with Wish management.
- Analyze the shareholder structure of Wish including targeting for IR outreach, and developing goals to optimize shareholder roster.
- Prepare briefing documents for all investor meetings and calls.
- Assist in formalizing the company’s approach to ESG/sustainability reporting.
- Act as a liaison between the IR team with ESG ratings firms to understand their rating methodologies and scoring.
- Manage and create cutting-edge digital content for the investor relations website.
- Develop compelling content, i.e. charts and visuals, for investor relations deck.
- Coordinate investor relations calendar, including conferences, NDRs, one on one meetings for VP of IR and CFO.
- Respond to meeting and information requests and schedule meetings for IR and senior executives with investors and analysts.
Who You Are:
- You are a positive team player, generally curious and inquisitive, a problem-solver with a “can do” attitude that is able to deliver solutions.
- You are an ethical, active and effective leader that is excited to learn and contribute to team success.
- You are well organized and incredibly detail oriented.
- Ability to multitask effectively, working in team environments or independently.
- 5+ years of experience as a sell-side analyst, buy-side investor or investment banking experience or experience working for an investor relations agency.
- Experience with financial modeling and valuation methods used by analysts and investors.
- Expert-level in Excel spreadsheet and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or accounting.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.